Our customer is a leading worldwide manufacturer of analytical instruments and instrumentation systems. They build all kinds of systems to analyze and identify the physical, chemical, molecular, and elemental composition or concentration of a sample. The broad spectre of products includes components in areas like mass flow regulation, pressure measurement and regulation, modular units for gas supply, vacuum tubing (especially for semiconductor industry), as well as systems for process monitoring and newly laser technology. The customers and users come from industry and research. The company offers long-term employment and takes profit from an atmosphere of trust and cooperation.
Key Account Manager & District Sales (m/f) for Vacuum Measurement
Grow business with exciting clients taking profit from leading technologyArbeitsort: Homeoffice
Wir finden diese Position klasse, weil...
- This company - your future employer - is a steadily growing company and a technical market leader
- You will be in charge of a thrilling portfolio
- The corporate culture is cooperative, team oriented and the basis of long-term success
Ihre AufgabeAs the Key Account Manager & District Sales you are responsible for the the Vacuum Measurement Accounts in the Netherlands and western Germany, selling the whole portfolio. You strengthen the relationship with dedicated customers and develop the business. You identify your customers’ needs in close cooperation with colleagues from sectors Application and Development. At the same time you will contribute to the development of new products. You communicate with experts in-house as well as with variously ranking executives at your customers. In addition to visiting your clients, you participate in trade fairs. Of course you will also seek to win new customers. The rest of the time you operate from Homeoffice, organizing your work schedule autonomously.
Die AnforderungenProfessional skills:
- Master´s degree (or comparable) ideally in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Physics or Physical Chemistry
- Knowledge in the field of vacuum measurement
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in sales of technically complex products to manufacturing industry (e.g. semi-conductor, solar and energy, medical technology)
- Structured, strategic and creative mindset
- Enthusiastic and open-minded for innovative solutions
- Strong wish for win-win solutions and entrepreneurial approach
- You are mobile and fluent in German and English
Los geht's ...Werden Sie aktiv! Wir freuen uns darauf, Sie kennen zu lernen! Für den Anfang reichen CV und Anschreiben (Motivationsschreiben). Gemeinsam finden wir heraus, ob diese Position die richtigen Chancen für Sie bietet.